Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Busy times

Wow, I feel like I haven't blogged in a while. This past month has been so busy, I went to California once more before the year was over, we celebrated Thanksgiving, and Kailani has been extremely active, oh and we found out we were definately pregnant! I think that was the biggest surprise seeing as to how we so weren't ready, but I guess we're on this pregnancy ride one more time.
As far as California, that was another one of my random trips. My parents ended up selling their restaurant and were taking a trip so I decided I would join them. I was so happy to be able to see my sister and her kids, my grandparents and Dana's family. Kailani isn't used to seeing them and it breaks my heart that she wouldn't let anyone hold her, I really feel bad, but she's at the stage where she now remembers faces and if she doesn't know you she won't let go of mommy! Anyway we had lots of fun seeing everyone, even though we were so busy the 4 days we were there went by way to fast.
Anyway, this past month I also learned how to use a sewing machine and yesterday I made a canopy cover for Kailani's car seat. She keeps kicking off the blankets and keeping blankets on top is a hassle so I've seen people with them around town and decided to make one for her, and it came out so cute! Oh we also got some family pictures taken, which I was super excited for since they were our first family pictures! And Tiffany did such a good job, here are some of my fav.



I wanted to do a fun pattern for the inside and this is what I came up with

I think this one is priceless

what a pretty princess

One of my fav

just bc mommy's the best! lol


1 comment:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Good job on the canopy! Now you'll have to post a video of Kailani walking!!