Tuesday, January 26, 2010



It's been quite a while since I posted a blog, we've been so busy lately that I've totally forgotten. Anyway here's a little update on our babies!


First off, just a couple weeks ago we found out our 2nd baby is a boy! We are totally excited, but boy picking boy names is harder than I thought. Dana and I can't come to any kind of decision or any name we both like. And as far as we know the baby is healthy and growing normally, I think as a 2nd time mom I can now feel the baby move earlier and I can distinguish between the baby and gas. lol Anyway here's our first ultrasound picture of Baby Teague #2.





As far as Kailani goes, I can't believe she's already going to be 1, she's grown so fast and gotten so big. Just 2 weeks ago she started all by herself, and mimicking everything Dana and I do, its so funny to watch her be so silly. She also has gotten a lot of new hair (thank God) and she's talking a lot more and definatley getting into everything, she's also starting to play with all of her toys she didn't quite like 2 months ago. Anyway I'll quit boring you and have you watch the entertaining videos of Kailani. sorry they are a little hard to see, our light in our house is bad at night.




'
eating af fry










1 comment:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Aww baby number two!! If you can't come up with a name you should just call him DJ. lol. I know how much you love that! Kailani is walking more!!! So cute!!! I'm glad you posted these videos. We're so sad we miss out being so far away. You should see if you can get your dads laptop going with webcam so we can webcam with you guys and see Kailani!