Monday, November 2, 2009

October in General



So this past month has been kinda crazy. I started the month by getting a gym membership and started working out, I even lost a couple of lbs, and I was feeling good about myself; well at least that lasted for two weeks. We also attended a Halloween party and did things around the house.
Oh we also got Kailani walking up the stairs, but she still doesn't know what to do about coming back down, it's one the cutest things because she gets so happy that she can do it. She also is talking a lot more, I even caught her at church making noises while we were singing the hymns, I think she's starting to understand a lot more.

Other than that I should also say that my work out only lasted for two weeks because I quickly found out that Dana and I are expecting baby #2! It was a total surprise and we're still trying to figure out how everything happened so quickly and still at least I'm still in disbelief. Dana on the other hand handled it pretty well, he's trying to be supportive and look at the positive side, but I'm still kinda on the back burner. But with enough prayer and positive thinking I know I will get better at accepting the fact that I've got another baby on the way.
On a lighter note, Halloween was pretty fun, we went to our church Harvest festival on Friday night which was so much fun with all the kids dressed up and the games. On Saturday I dressed up Kailani as a pumpkin and she was such a cute,happy pumpkin we didn't do much trick or treating because she's still so small, but we did give out candy to all the trick or treaters. Hopefully next year will be more of an active Halloween for Kailani.



1 comment:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Everything will be just great Cynthia- trust me! You're little one on the way is going to be such a blessing. All of our kids will be so close at age, it will be great for them! Kailani will have a ball with a little brother or sister on the way!