Monday, October 19, 2009

it's been a while

I think my blog is at a much needed update! My camera broke the last time I went to California, which has all to do with why I haven't blogged, but I finally found my old camera that works almost as good.

So here are a couple of updates:
First off, Kailani is turning 8 months today! It's so totally insane how fast she has grown, time sure has flown by! In the past 3 to 4 weeks she has stood on her own, gotten her first tooth and started making the funniest faces! She is such a blast to have around when no one else is here, sometimes I catch myself talking to her at the store and I think people think I must be crazy! lol

We also managed to find her Halloween costume, at this big Halloween store in town, I decided to make her a Pumpkin and she looks so cute in her outfit!
Oh I also forgot to mention she sips juice out of juice boxes! I'm sure she is doing much more, but it seemslike its something new everyday, I can't keep upith her! lol




We also got invited to a costume party this last weekend so Dana was originally going to be a baseball player, but he ended up being Michael Jackson instead! lol It was so funny to see him dressed up as Michael, and I decided I would be a Police-woman just for fun! Dana's brother Chuck, was the funniest, he went as a trailer park redneck, and his wife as a cute clown! It was such a good night, playing games and eating some delish dip! Now we just need to decide whether we will be having a Halloween party or not, I've been trying to convince Dana but he hasn't budged just yet.





2 comments:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Oh how fun! Kailani is getting so big!!!! She looks stinking adorable in her costume!!!! I just want to eat her up! And I have to say, MJ looks pretty darn hilarious!

Tiff said...

First of all Kailani is adorable as a little pumpkin! Chuck was telling me about the party and how perfect Dana's costume was. It's hilarious to see pics of everyone, lol.