Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Game Day

Last weekend we went to the USU game! Dana's friend Robbie plays for Southern Utah University, and they happened to play USU this last weekend so he got us tickets to watch them play. It was really exciting to see Kailani at her first football game, she behaved pretty good for having to sit there for 3 hours and having teething pains.
Anyway it was a really good game I even ended up getting into it, I thought we would get into an altercation if we wore Red at the Aggies stadium so I played it safe and wore a neutral color! Those Aggies fans sure are something else, and unfortunately they ended up winning the game in the end!
'

On a side note, Kailani is definately getting her first tooth, it's no wonder she was so whinny all week. I can already see the tooth peeking out ( how stinken cute)- I also had a random thought about this whole tooth thing--- I was wondering why doesn't it hurt babies gums when they only have one tooth? Interesting question right? Anyway good nite!

1 comment:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

How fun guys! Man, Kailani's first tooth, I swear it wasn't that long ago she was just born. Time sure does fly! Before you know it, she'll be walking!